Why join ECF?
ECF membership offers you the chance to participate in a leading forum dedicated to early childhood issues. Membership organisation which meet the eligibility criteria are entitled to:
• Attend three main meetings to engage with expert speakers, MPs and high level policy officers of government organisations
• Access professional development sessions to discuss policy and practice issues with early childhood colleagues
• Participate in the development of ECF’s work and more general Forum activities, including lobbying, projects and events
• Stand for election as Chair or Steering Group member to influence ECF’s future development
What are ECF membership benefits?
• Invitations to three meetings with high profile speakers and other additional events.
• Fortnightly bulletins with up-to-date information on early years policy and practice from the National Childhood Bureau’s Early Childhood Unit.
What does ECF charge?
Annual membership is currently £80.